We are currently hiring for the position of responsible Project Manager who knows how to get things done.
You will be responsible for coordinating, managing, and assessing a variety of projects as you steer them through the project lifecycle. You’ll need to manage client interactions, project schedules, launches, and unforeseen changes. You can provide our cherished clients with the highest and most efficient implementations by working together with our technical and strategy teams.
Additionally, you will be required to
- Make detailed project plans that will guide professional schedule, resources, and client management, and keep them up to date.
- identify and reduce project risk proactively, and quickly fix project problems
- Consider potential scope problems and proactively resolve them both internally and with the client.
- Build a relationship of trust with your clients by being attentive to their inquiries and worries in order to comprehend their needs and viewpoints.
- Take charge of several project teams at once throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Create sprint schedules, backlogs, and timelines for projects. As changes take place, keep an eye on them, make any necessary adjustments, and communicate with the client and other team members.
- To meet deadlines on a timely basis, manage project scope and risks.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry.
- Web-savvy and possess understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Experience in reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data.
- Experience in managing, communicating, and building relationships with clients
- Background experience working within a Tech Agency.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once and prioritization those projects