We are actively recruiting for a graphic designer with vivid skills who can enhance interactions between companies and retailers.
You will be in charge of generating ideas, designing, and producing all graphic communications—both print and digital—to support marketing, sales, and operations. This includes promotional items, event promotional material, web graphics, email illustrations, direct marketing guarantee materials, and special projects.
Additionally, you will be required to
- End up creating user-friendly designs that are based on and directly mapped to business needs and client requirements.
- Using the needs of the business, create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and interactive prototypes.
- Produce sophisticated information design solutions and supporting materials.
effectively explain design concepts and their justification to the team.
- More than a year’s experience in a Digital agency.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, and wire framing and prototype software.
- Proficient in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows and interactive prototypes.
- Strong understanding in user experience and user-centred design best practices and applying those practices to achieve user goals across multiple platforms (Web, iOS and Android).
- Experience working in agile development environment.
- knowledgeable about more latest changes in the experience/interaction design community as well as the larger digital and technical industries.