We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients,We need to hire a qualified WordPress developer. Both front-end and back-end development, including the use of WordPress plugins and themes, site integration, and security updates, will fall under your purview.
You need a thorough understanding of front-end programming languages, a keen sense of aesthetics, and strong content management abilities to succeed as a WordPress developer. In the end, a top-notch WordPress developer can produce appealing, user-friendly websites that perfectly match the client’s design and functionality requirements.
Additionally, you will be required to
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.